The Neo G RX Stabilised Knee Brace is a breathable and adjustable knee brace designed to help with knee strains, sprains, and instability.
This brace is perfect for those who are recovering from knee trauma or want additional comfort during physical activity. The flexible stays and premium quality patella silicone insert provide cushioning and help guide patellar tracking, while the elasticated lacing system allows for controlled compression.
The knee brace also features embedded Silver for microbial and odour control and embedded Aloe Vera to moisturise and soothe the skin. With a range of sizes available, you can find the perfect fit for your knee circumference.
- Breathable fabric for comfort
- Flexible stays and premium quality patella silicone insert for cushioning
- Elasticated lacing system for controlled compression
- Embedded Silver for microbial and odour control
- Range of sizes available
- Small: 30 - 34 cm
- Medium: 34 - 38 cm
- Large: 38 - 42 cm
- X-Large: 42 - 46 cm
- XX-Large: 46 - 50 cm
All orders received before 2pm Monday to Saturday are dispatched the same day. Orders placed outside of this time are dispatched the next working day.
We use either Royal Mail, DPD or other couriers depending on the size of your item and the best service available at the time.
Delivery is free on all orders over £50. For orders under £50, delivery is £4.95.
If you need to make a return, don't worry. We're here to help!
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
We will immediately send you instructions on what to do to return your item.
Don't worry, it's a simple, no quibble process!
As UK clinicians, we want to ensure that we only supply the highest quality products.
All our products are sourced from the best manufacturers, are CE approved and manufactured in accordance with UK quality and safety standards.
Have A Question?
Have A Question?
Please email email@example.com
Knee Brace Guide
What is a Knee Brace?
A knee brace is a supportive device that is worn around the knee joint to provide stability, relieve pain, and prevent further injury. Knee braces come in a variety of types and sizes, and can be made from various materials, including neoprene, elastic, and metal.
What are Knee Braces For?
Knee braces are primarily used to provide support and stability to the knee joint. They are often recommended for people who have suffered an injury to the knee, such as a ligament tear, or for those with chronic knee pain due to conditions such as arthritis. Knee braces can also be used to prevent injuries in high-risk sports, such as football, basketball, and skiing.
Who Should Wear a Knee Brace?
Anyone who is experiencing knee pain or instability can benefit from wearing a knee brace. However, knee braces are particularly useful for athletes who engage in high-impact sports that put a lot of stress on the knee joint. They are also beneficial for people who have undergone knee surgery, as the brace can provide support and reduce pain during the recovery period.
What are the Different Types of Knee Braces?
There are several types of knee braces, including:
- Prophylactic knee braces: These are designed to prevent knee injuries, and are often worn by athletes who play high-risk sports.
- Functional knee braces: These provide support to the knee joint after an injury, such as a ligament tear or sprain.
- Rehabilitative knee braces: These are used during the recovery period after knee surgery, to provide support and help with rehabilitation exercises.
- Unloader/offloader knee braces: These are designed to provide support and relieve pressure on the knee joint, particularly for people with conditions such as arthritis.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Knee Brace?
There are several benefits to wearing a knee brace, including:
- Pain relief: Knee braces can help reduce pain and discomfort in the knee joint.
- Improved stability: Knee braces provide additional support and stability to the knee joint, which can help prevent further injury.
- Increased confidence: Wearing a knee brace can give athletes and people with knee injuries more confidence to engage in physical activity.
- Quicker recovery: Knee braces can help speed up the recovery process after a knee injury or surgery.
- Prevention of further injury: Knee braces can help prevent further injury to the knee joint, particularly for athletes who engage in high-risk sports.
Overall, knee braces are a useful tool for anyone experiencing knee pain or instability. They come in a variety of types and sizes, and can provide numerous benefits to the wearer.
However, it is important to consult with a medical professional before using a knee brace, to ensure that it is the right choice for your particular situation.